There was a blizzard a last week. That was mid-morning, day of. It kept going and going and going, and now the city is a mess of filthy piles of cold, wet snow.
These are things I am looking forward to doing in warmer weather :
- WALK. I miss walking, mostly because I’ve barely left the house all winter.
- Eat red Italian ices from pizzerias.
- Sit outside a cafe and read a book.
- Wear dresses and short sleeved shirts.
- Reorganize / redecorate / restructure our apartment. Yes, this should be a winter hibernation activity, but the cold is not terribly motivating or inspirational.
- Juice fast and, possibly, a Master Cleanse. For now, I stick with carbs & fats, because I need layers of it to keep warm.
Share on Facebook