It feels a little bit like cheating to use Instagram photos for an update, but I haven’t dusted off my proper camera in an embarrassingly long time.
I think I’m still full from last night’s massive dinner at The Breslin. We polished off scrumpets, beef pies, pear & gorgonzola salads, and then demolished a rib eye steak that took up most of the space on the cutting board. All this, along with wine parings for each dish, made me very glad I decided not to wear a belt.
And for the puzzled looks, in the last year that I haven’t been blogging, I’ve (obviously) started eating meat. It’s delicious.
After a few pints at our favorite bar, we had to try the fancy Cuban cigar a friend gave to me. I wound up not having any, but The Mister enjoyed it. It made us feel pretty nifty.
Other Bits of Awesome !! (yup, totally stealing this from Chloe‘s Honorable Mentions)
- Triple Grande Soy Lattes
- Chicken (always)
- Miscellaneous items I find while cleaning out our apartment
- Weird old sinks in below street level bars on the Lower East Side
- Ryan buying me a roll of Impossible Project B/W Polaroid film
- Winter being postponed by unnaturally warm weather
- Answering questions honestly
- Putting in my notice at work
- New ridiculous slippers from my mom
- Being very excited to move to New Orleans next month
Share on Facebook