Before I begin this, I need your help! I need a clever name for these Week in Photo / Things I Love entries! I can’t seem to get my poop together enough to do one weekly, so help me figure out a fancy little title for these semi-weekly-maybe-once-or-twice-a-month photo dumps. I think I’d like to avoid the word “dumps” in it, though.
Without further adieu :
We adventured over the river and through the tunnel into Brooklyn, for an amazing lunch at Marlow & Sons. Walking around Williamsburg reminded me of Portland, but apparently mentioning the similiarities is offensive.
I cut about seven inches off of my hair, got some fringe, and continued on my path to red. My hair had reached crazy lady length and I am glad to be rid of half of it. Thank you so much Robbie at Damian West!!
The Move is happening one week from today. Our apartment is currently a labyrinth of boxes and stacks of things to donate or sell.
Chloe & I learned that Doc Marten’s are no longer all that awesome, which is unfortunate, since she had to buy a new pair.
Chicken had a catnip party.
Yes, it totally is.
And lest we forget :
- Ryan surprising me with roses on one cold afternoon for no reason at all.
- Getting matching Marc Jacob wishbone necklaces with Chloe.
- Discovering the most delicious burger of all time because of How I Met Your Mother.
- Having multiple going away dinners and lunches with family and friends.
- Knowing that this time next week I’ll be in my new city, and I swear I’m not freaking out at all about it (maybe just a little).
- Participating in the January Photo a Day challenge on Instagram.
- The Tarot Deck scented candle I bought for our new place at Catbird NYC.
Share on Facebook