My Top Five Favorites this week ::
1. Dressing like it’s 1992. I’ve been uniformed in patterened sundresses, belts, and my Frye boots all summer so far.
2. Fiona Apple’s new single, “Every Single Night” has been on repeat for days. The video is super amazing, also.
3. Honest Tea Green Dragon has replaced my morning coffee. It kicks my strawberry green tea’s ass.
4. Gossip Girl, I hate myself for loving you. I put it on while I was cleaning the house the other day and got totally hooked. Blaire, why are you such a frenemy to Serena and such a bitch to Jenny?!
5. Francesca Woodman’s photography has blown me away. I read about her on Bloodmilk’s blog last week and immediately ordered this, and am completely in love.
What are you loving on this week?
Share on Facebook