My Top 5 Favorite Things This Week
(counter clockwise from the top!)
1. Ryan & I have started to plan a trip to Paris for the spring! We’re putting $20 each in a box after each night at work, and already starting to read travel guides and mark down places we’d like to visit! I went to Paris once, when I was about nine years old, and I can’t wait to visit it as an adult that isn’t being annoyed going to museums.
2. I’ve been watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. Again. I can’t even count how many times I’ve watched this show start to finish. I haven’t seen the last season that was on and I can’t wait for it to come out!
3. The last issue of the Alabaster : Wolves arc came out this week, and it was Awesome with a capitol A. It was just a five issue series, and I loved it. How could you not love a series about a demon hunting albino girl with a pissed off guardian angel that’s haunted by a werewolf’s ghost?
4. I saw that little guy on Pinterest last week and he made me laugh so hard that I sent it off to half a dozen of my friends. I keep him saved in my phone now for a little instant pick me up.
5. Still not buying anything (and it’s not getting any easier), but I’m in love with the Fireside Glow Dress from Modcloth! My imaginary shopping cart on that site is starting to get a little pricey.
What are your Top Five Favorites this week?
Share on Facebook