My big hoopdedoo this week was finally getting my hair to be officially, finitely RED. Carrot top, ginger, everything but the freckles. It makes me feel both like a mermaid and a Disney princess, but I talk way too much to be that actual Disney princess mermaid with red hair. Also, that whole story is sort of crap, anyway. Let’s forget the Disney princess thing.
1. Apparently, that happened last night, which I blame for how completely over the top I felt about Sparky.
2. It’s hot, and I look smug.
3. Still loving this perfume! I think I’m loving it too much, because Ryan politely requested that I start applying it in the other room, but reassured me that “at least you don’t smell like a French whore”.
4. Chicken pillow!
1. Getting mail from Chloe always makes my day.
2. Baking Ham Cat!
3. She’s like one of those weird science balls that stretches out a whole lot and then shrinks back down into a tiny thing.
4. Red hair! Bloodmilk earrings! Pan collar!
1. Nap time takes up most of her day.
2. Our storm shutters were all closed during the storm, so the house was super dark (and hot, since the power was out for almost a week), and LOUD. Every big gust slammed into them. Hot, dark, loud. Not awesome. Thank you, bedside emergency stash of pills that put me straight to sleep for 15 hours.
3. I sat under one of those Jetson hot tube hair helmets for quite some time while going red.
4. After two nights of the Hot Dark Loud (and not sexy hot dark loud, just hot, dark, and loud), Ryan checked us into a hotel. Chicken was pleased, and I discovered that we haven’t missed a single revalant thing since we cancelled cable in January.
2. New Orla Kiely wallet. I’m so tempted to super splurge on the matching purse, but I’m behaving.
3. Buddies. They’re adorable.
4. A photo of my husband from the year 2032 is posted on Ernest Hemingway’s GoodReads’ profile page.
Awww. We’re happy (and I’m a little tipsy).
Share on Facebook