It’s been a little while since I’ve posted a bunch of random shit I’ve found online, so I’ve cut it down from everything I’ve been saving to just the best bits.
Yes, the Sauron pic is definitely one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen. I laughed for at least six minutes straight.
- Le Blog de Jean-Paul Sartre might read something like this.
- A super handy guide to adding app tabs to your Facebook page. Speaking of, have you liked FiveTwentyThree’s page yet?!
- Not exactly my color, but I adore this Suzy from Moonrise Kingdom dress!
- Get your daily affirmations from Skeletor is Love.
- This list of the twenty-five douchiest bars in New Orleans is pretty spot on. The last time I drove past Number 8, there was not only a party bus parked out front, but also a stretch Hummer limo.
- Really loving the photographs and films of Wendy Bevan. I was disappointed to find out she was a modern photographer, though! (via Morning Passages)
- The Ask A Mortician video series is to die for! (I win at punning).
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield tweets from space, and posts amazing photos from aboard the International Space Station.
- Chloe’s How Tu-esday Lightbox tutorial is high up on my project list!
- Beautiful photographs from Paris in 1914, and under German occupation during WWII.
- I had no idea that director Alejandro Jodorowsky is a Tarot devotee, and wrote a book about the cards! I’d love to read that, and get a Universal Tarot of Marseille deck.
- Speaking of the cards, my friend Clio sent me this link about the oldest complete deck in the world. It’s on exhibit in Milan, and I wish I could see it!
- Hey, ladies! Would you surrogate a Neanderthal baby?
- Seriously. It’s a vagina cupcake. Don’t miss the testicle chocolates, either.
- How amazing is the discovery of Richard III’s remains?
Share on Facebook