I meant to do a proper post tonight, with fancy photos and the like, but I’ve decided that it’s finally time to start watching Battlestar Galactica again (seriously, so I can finally shut up about starting to watch it again). Instead, here’s all the weird shit I’ve found on the internet over the past few weeks!
- What Should I Read Next?
- Seriously, WTF, Evolution. What the crap we you thinking?
- Bonzai Aphrodite’s Sayward’s post on Positivity vs. Authenticity in blogging (and in real live life) is a must read.
- I’m still on Vine, but I keep forgetting about it. Maybe I should follow this Ultimate Guide to Vine to create some awesome videos!
- Here’s another weird shiny thing found on Mars. The first was a piece from the Rover itself, but they’re not quite sure about this one!
- Phantasmaphile explains why 2013 is The Year of the Witch, and it’s not because of the hipsters on Tumblr.
- This photo of Mt. Everest is really, truly awesome, in the literal sense of the word.
- Twice a month, I receive an email of photos I took a year ago from Photojojo’s Photo Time Capsule, and it’s a pretty neat little reminder of things I was doing twelve months ago.
- Women in Paris are officially allowed to wear pants!
- Neil Gaiman has posted a series of short stories, based on answers to questions he asked his Twitter followers about each month of the year.
- Kisses & Chaos has a list of the Ten Greatest Mysteries of All Time (Part I & Part II). I would have included the Wow! Signal in there somewhere, but it was a great read.
- You had one job!
- Super cool time lapse video of The Rise of Europe.
- Bucket of Sloths. Do you need to know anything else?
- I always hated this goody-goody comic, but The Nietzche Family Circus is pretty perfect.
- Normally, I’d just post the video, but this one is too creepy, even for me. Here’s surveillance footage of Elisa Lam, who was found dead inside Downtown L.A.’s Hotel Cecil’s water tower. Everything about her disappearance and how she wound up in the tower are a total and complete mystery, and the footage shows her acting very, very oddly. Get ready for some goosebumps, because who exactly is she talking to?
Share on Facebook